Quotes from a couple high profile VEEPS

Posted by Word Alive International Outreach | | Posted on 12:52 PM

Every once in a while, you let a word or phrase out and you want to catch it and bring it back. You can't do that. It's gone, gone forever.

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.

Bobby Knight told me this: 'There is nothing that a good defense cannot beat a better offense.' In other words a good offense wins.

For NASA, space is still a high priority.

Hawaii has always been a very pivotal role in the Pacific. It is in the Pacific. It is a part of the United States that is an island that is right here.

I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change.

I couldn't help but be impressed by the magnitude of the earthquake.

I don't watch it, but I know enough to comment on it.

I have a very good family. I'm very fortunate to have a very good family. I believe very strongly in the family. It's one of the things we have in our platform, is to talk about it.

I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.

I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix.

I stand by all the misstatements that I've made.

I understand the importance of bondage between parent and child.

I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people.

I've never professed to be anything but an average student.

If Al Gore invented the Internet, I invented spell check.

If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure.

If you give a person a fish, they'll fish for a day. But if you train a person to fish, they'll fish for a lifetime.

Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it.

Comments (0)